Keep the Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep the Faith

To inspire us to walk with God, and strengthen our relationship with Him

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dear God prayer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ange

Dear God prayer Empty
PostSubject: Dear God prayer   Dear God prayer EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:02 am

Dear God,
I come to you with an humble heart. Open my eyes, open my heart. I want to seek you more and more.
Lead me to you and light my path. Help me to focus on Your ways and clear away my distractions. Show me and be my guide. Let me fix my eyes on You. Make me thirsty for your word, and fill my thirst with Your presence. May the Spirit guide me to our secret place, filling it once again with my devotion to You. Take me back to the place where I once was, full of hunger for You. Fan the flames of my passion once more. Enlighten my spirit to rejoice in You.

I leave everything at Your feet, let me embrace your goodness and wonder at your amazing love and kindness. For You are God, and you are wonderful. Overfill our hearts with our love for You.

Let us walk with you day by day, hour by hour. Move us closer to You.

Amen

wrote this at 2am sunny
Back to top Go down
Ange

Dear God prayer Empty
PostSubject: God is awesome!   Dear God prayer EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:28 pm

So last night, I wrote this prayer. In reading the bible, I went to Psalms to start off the day:
Psalms 32:7-11

7 You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. "Selah"
8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.
9 Do not be like the horse or the mule, which have no understanding but must be controlled by bit and bridle or they will not come to you.
10 Many are the woes of the wicked, but the LORD's unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in him.
11 Rejoice in the LORD and be glad, you righteous; sing, all you who are uprig
ht in heart!
Back to top Go down
Jme

Dear God prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear God prayer   Dear God prayer EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:04 pm

AMEN; its so true...and your writing is how I am feeling! Smile Very Inspiring! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dear God prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear God prayer   Dear God prayer Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear God prayer
Page 1 of 1