Keep the Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep the Faith

To inspire us to walk with God, and strengthen our relationship with Him

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my dad needs prayer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ange

my dad needs prayer Empty
PostSubject: my dad needs prayer   my dad needs prayer EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:37 am

is in the hospital again. his infection is worse. His smoking caused it to not heal. So he went back into the hospital so they can watch over him more since we can't. It's too bad that he had to go back in, but it helps since he won't quit smoking. My dad says he may have possible surgery because there may be a hole at where they did surgery. Please keep him in your prayers. I feel bad because he's getting a bit stronger, and yet hasn't improved much. He lost some weight. And during the time we were waiting for a hospital room, he was talking about how happy he is to see Laura. I was not expecting this, so it's been a bit stressed due to the unexpected. Why can't it be simple? I was just flustered, if that's a word, after dropping him off and going home to get his stuff of how much times I've taken him to hospital and then having to go another round of hospital care. I just want him to get better and be how he once was. But a part of me think he won't be =o( It sucks to age and have our body backfire on us as we do get old. I strongly encouraged him that he has to eat this time at the hospital, he can't go on not eating much to get his strength back. I hope he listens this time around. ok, off my soapbox now.
Back to top Go down
Jme

my dad needs prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: my dad needs prayer   my dad needs prayer EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:17 am

Your father is in my prayers. I hope and pray that he will be better. Yes, it is so hard to see them in pain, the hardest part is not realizing how much they are apart of our lives until its too late or it takes an event like this to happen for us to open up our eyes and see how much they really mean to us! Your father will pull through and I believe its for the best that he stays in the hospital because I feel that he will have all the necessary care that he needs constantly. Plus they are constantly checking on him, so you know he's in good hands. I know he dislikes the hospital but the objective is for him to get well and heal and if that takes him staying in the hospital so be it! Obviously old habits are hard to break and his smoking habit is hard to kick and he can't do it if he's in the hospital so its really for the best! Remember everyone just wants him to heal and be back to his old self. Leave your worries with God and have faith in him...God will do the rest! "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." - Hebrews 11:1
Back to top Go down

my dad needs prayer
Page 1 of 1